The mobile Cube ad is an interactive cube that makes it possible to use 4 different images and your advertising message at the same time. It is placed at the directly visible position of the Medium Rectangle and consists of 4 images and the related URLs for extern linking.
File size: max. 80 KB for each image
File format: 320x250 or 300x250
There has to be a physical delivery of four images in the same size as PNG or GIF. Per image is a URL link needed.
Please make sure to deliver all information and creatives needed, 5 days prior to start of the campaign. Please send the following information to this e-mail address: bcn.campaigning(at)burda.com.
- Advertiser name
- Campaign name
- Booking period
- Booked pages or placement
- Ad formats
- Contact person
Please send 3rd party redirects in a separate file as an attachment. All ad material provided has to be SSL-encrypted. Third-party tracking and view time measurements are allowed but must be SSL-encrypted. We allow tracking pixel and click counters but no JS pixel.
- Please provide HTML5 formats as redirects and send us additional fall-backs as images (JPEG, GIF or PNG)
- All formats must be SSL-encrypted
- We do not support expandable ad formats
- Auto play is not accepted in any case. There has to be a user interaction for example a mouse-over click to play the sound off the video.
- Please be aware that we don't accept ads with a close button
- BCN uses a frequency capping for every campaign.
- All MEW ads can be delivered in double resolution to improve the representation on retina displays. Example: A Medium Rectangle ad 600x500px will be shown in 300x250 (don’t forget to pay attention to the file size!)
MORE TO KNOW
BCN accepts HTML5 formats only as a redirect including a max. file size of 200 KB. P lease make sure to test every creative in all common browsers before sending them to us. The creator of the ad is responsible for browser compatibility. We don't recommend using a HTML5 converter. Please make sure to follow the guidelines of BVDW and IAB before sending the creatives to us. We allow redirects as <script> tags. If you use script tags, note that there is a higher risk of collision on the website as if you use <iFrame> tags. This is particularly the case when HTML5 codes are not properly implemented. You can prevent that kind of problem by using procedures such as namespaces, prefixes and iFrame enclosure. BCN therefore prefers and demands redirects to be delivered as <iFrame> tags.