The user can rate every single moment of a video spot with the help of four emojicons. At the top of the screen the user can see what other users thought about the video while they were watching it.
File size: max. 20 MB
File format: 1280x720 (16:9) + 600x500
Video: 16:9, max 30 sec, (1280x720px, ≥600kbit/s; file type: mp4, mov, mkv) auto play without sound + last image 600x500px
Please make sure to deliver all information and creatives needed, 5 days prior to start of the campaign. Please send the following information to this e-mail address: bcn.campaigning(at)burda.com .
- Advertiser name
- Campaign name
- Booking period
- Booked pages or placement
- Ad formats
- Contact person
Please send 3rd party redirects in a separate file as an attachment. All ad material provided has to be SSL-encrypted. Third-party tracking and view time measurements are allowed but must be SSL-encrypted. We allow tracking pixel and click counters but no JS pixel.
- All formats must be SSL-encrypted
- We do not support expandable ad formats
- Auto play is not accepted in any case. There has to be a user interaction for example a mouse-over click to play the sound off the video.
- Please be aware that we don't accept ads with a close button
- BCN uses a frequency capping for every campaign.
- All MEW ads can be delivered in double resolution to improve the representation on retina displays. Example: A Medium Rectangle ad 600x500px will be shown in 300x250 (don’t forget to pay attention to the file size!)