Please make sure to deliver all information and creatives needed, 5 days prior to start of the campaign. Please send the following information to this e-mail address: bcn.campaigning(at)burda.com.
- Advertiser name
- Campaign name
- Booking period
- Booked pages or placement
- Ad formats
- Contact person
Please send 3rd party redirects in a separate file as an attachment. All ad material provided has to be SSL-encrypted. Third-party tracking and view time measurements are allowed but must be SSL-encrypted. We allow tracking pixel and click counters but no JS pixel.
- All formats have to be SSL-encrypted
- We do not support expandable ad formats
- Auto play is not accepted in any case. There has to be a user interaction for example a mouse-over click to play the sound off the video.
- Please be aware that we don't accept ads with a close button
- BCN uses a frequency capping for every campaign.
- All MEW ads can be delivered in double resolution to improve the representation on retina displays. Example: A Medium Rectangle ad 600x500px will be shown in 300x250 (don’t forget to pay attention to the file size!)
- Formats: mp4, avi or mov
- File size: max 20 MB
- Acceptable Tags: 1x1, VAST 2.0, VAST 3.0, VPAID 2.0
- FPS: 24
- Max length of spot: max 30 sec
- Outstream formats are delivered in auto play without any sound. The sound can be activated via mouseover in desktop.
- Video starts are the basis for settlements.