ADAC Motorwelt – Easy. Safe. Mobile.
ContactFind your point of contact
"ADAC strives to communicate with over 21 million members, using only premium quality – this being the Motorwelt. The club magazine provides readers with the latest test reports from ADAC engineers and exclusive features that showcase the most important trends from the world of mobility, guaranteeing a surprising and entertaining experience.
ADAC Motorwelt’s new identity: We guide our members whilst they explore the future of mobility – staying informative, taking a critical approach and maintaining a positive tone. We strive to be credible, trustworthy and address relevant topics that impact our reader’s daily lives. Quality creates relevance among the target audience." Martin Kunz (Editor-in-chief of ADAC Motorwelt)
Main target audience
59,0 % Men
49,0 % > 3,000 EUR
71,0 % Secondary school, A-Levels, University Degree
|Frequency of publication||4 x a year|
|Base price (1/1 4c page)||59,900 EUR1|
|Distributed Circulation||4.07 m2|
Why ADAC Motorwelt?
The ADAC Motorwelt - a leading magazine in the world of mobility
The ADAC Motorwelt is adapting to the everchanging dynamics of mobility. Society’s changing views and requirements of modern mobility form the thematic focus of this magazine. By following this approach, the ADAC Motorwelt is developing into a cutting-edge, meaningful and innovative medium.
The new editorial concept
- is substantial, profound and promises high quality content,
- is inspired by seasonal content,
- impresses with a significantly upgraded look and feel,
- contains an impressive array of opulent photojournalism, VIP insights, interviews, a revamped service section and much more.
Different regional magazines are distributed with ADAC Motorwelt in the following regions:
- The North [* Schleswig-Holstein, Weser Ems and Hansa incl. Mecklenburg- Western Pomerania]
- North Rhine-Westphalia [* Eastwestphalia-Lippe, Westphalia and North Rhine-Westphalia]
- Hesse Saarland Rhineland-Palatinate [* Middle Rhine, Palatinate, Saarland and Hesse]
- Baden-Wuerttemberg [* North Baden, South Baden and Württemberg]
- Bavaria [* Northern Bavaria and Southern Bavaria]
- Berlin-Brandenburg [* Berlin and Brandenburg]
- Saxony Thuringia [* Saxony and Thuringia]
The regional magazines will be published in different editions depending on the size of the area. The regional magazine Saxony Thuringia will be published only with ADAC Motorwelt issue 01/20 and 03/20.
(*participating regional clubs. The regional clubs of Lower Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt do not participate)
The new sales concept
The distribution network of the new ADAC Motorwelt is based on strategic placements within retail areas. The magazine is available in the following locations throughout all of Germany:
- 9,275 EDEKA and Netto supermarkets
- Over 300 ADAC branches, including ADAC travel agencies and ADAC safety driving centres
The ADAC Motorwelt is exclusively available for ADAC members and is free of charge on presentation of their ADAC membership card.
ADAC supported the launch with an awareness-grabbing marketing campaign using TV, radio, print, digital and POS measures.