The Fireplace Ad is a very popular and unmissable ad format. It consists of a sticky Skyscraper on the left and right side and a Superbanner on top of the leader board of a website.
File size: max. 200 KB, depending on screen resolution
File format: The Fireplace ad will be displayed from a monitor size of >=1310px on bunte.de and size of >=1340px on haus.de .
- bunte.de: 1200x250 + 160x600 + 160x600 und 980x250 + 160x600 + 160x600
- haus.de: 1040x250 + 160x600 + 160x600
- einfachbacken.de, mein-schoenes-land.de, slowlyveggie.de, meine-familie-und-ich.de: 1024x250 + 160x600 + 160x600
- daskochrezept.de: 1260x250 + 160x600 + 160x600
- haus.de: 1010x250 + 160x600 + 160x600
- playboy.de: 1040x250 + 160x600 + 160x600
Please make sure to deliver all information and creatives needed, 5 days prior to start of the campaign. Please send the following information to this e-mail address: email@example.com
- Advertiser name
- Campaign name
- Booking period
- Booked pages or placement
- Ad formats
- Contact person
Please send 3rd party redirects in a separate file as an attachment. All ad material provided has to be SSL-encrypted. Third-party tracking and view time measurements are allowed but must be SSL-encrypted. We allow tracking pixel and click counters but no JS pixel.
- Please provide HTML5 formats as redirects and send us additional fall-backs as images (JPEG, GIF or PNG)
- All formats have to be SSL-encrypted
- We do not support expandable ad formats
- Auto play is not accepted in any case. There has to be a user interaction for example a mouse-over click to play the sound off the video.
- Please be aware that we don't accept ads with a close button
- BCN uses a frequency capping for every campaign.
MORE TO KNOW
- HTML5 BCN accepts HTML5 formats only as a redirect including a max. file size of 200 KB. P lease make sure to test every creative in all common browsers before sending them to us. The creator of the ad is responsible for browser compatibility. We don't recommend using a HTML5 converter.
- Please make sure to follow the guidelines of BVDW and IAB before sending the creatives to us. We allow redirects as <script> tags. If you use script tags, note that there is a higher risk of collision on the website as if you use <iFrame> tags. This is particularly the case when HTML5 codes are not properly implemented. You can prevent that kind of problem by using procedures such as namespaces, prefixes and iFrame enclosure. BCN therefore prefers and demands redirects to be delivered as <iFrame> tags.